Frequently Asked Question

I have never requested a vehicle before. Where do I start? What is an MVR?
Last Updated 10 months ago

Drivers must undergo a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) check through the Office of Fleet Services prior to driving a University Vehicle or transporting students for official University business. Only drivers with an Approved Motor Vehicle Record can operate a University Vehicle or transport students for Mercyhurst business purposes. Please contact Fleet Services at ext. 2392 or 3615.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!