Frequently Asked Questions
Local/ short distance/ day long trips:
- Charges for trips up to 4 hours = $600
- Trips 5 hours and up to 8 hours = $1,000
- Trips over 8 hours = $1500
Overnight/ long distance/ out of town trips:
- $1000 per bus minimum charge/day.
- There is an four-hour minimum charge per day for all overnight trips
- For long trips there may be additional fees if 2 drivers are needed due to transportation regulations and restrictions.
- Please see the "Additional Charges" section below. Cost estimates are based on information provided; charges will be based on actual service.
- Additional charges: the using department is responsible for any fees incurred during the charter, including road or bridge tolls, parking or storage fees, driver meals and admission fees for the driver (e.g., to facility that charges admission for each occupant of the vehicle, including the driver).
- The group is responsible for the driver(s) lodging on overnight trips.
- Typically, vehicles will be cleaned at no charge to the chartering group. If, however, the chartering group abuses a vehicle so that it requires repair or extensive cleaning, it will be assessed an additional charge